PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the website, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed to your device. Additionally, as your browse the website, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or reach terms referred you to the website, and information about how you interact with the website. We refer to tins automatically collected information as ‘Device Information’.
We collect ‘Device Information’ using the following technologies:
– ‘Cookies’ are data files that are placed on your devise or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– ‘Log Files’ track actions occurring on the website, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, internet service provider, referring/exit pages. And date/time stamps.
– ‘Web beacons’, ‘tags’, and ‘pixels’ are electronic files used to record information about how you brows the website.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the website (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use the Order Information to:
– Communicate with you
– Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
– When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products, sales or services.
We use Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our website (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the website, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third-parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use WooCommerce to power our online store — you can read more about how WooCommerce uses your Personal Information here: https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/marketplace-privacy/. —
We may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are an European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the website), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above.
When you place an order through the website, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to give feedback, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details below:
Hendrik Figeeweg 3G 15